- When you sign up for our services, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
- When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view.
- We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
- We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
1. For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
2. To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
3. To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit.
- We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person
- Security of your Information
We only store your personally identifiable information and payment information on a databases located in the The Netherlands in full compliance of the Data Protection Act. We do not keep any credit card numbers.
• Children's Privacy
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
• What is a Cookie?
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our website so that we may customise your visit.
We will never give anyone any details about any of our customers and we will advise you the customer of any requests have been made about your account and who requested it.
We value your privacy 100%
Become one of our trusted clients and see the difference!