Terms Of Service
Servers Off Shore / SOS Terms or service
User agrees to use the service in manner consistent with any and all applicable laws.
- User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on SOS user's account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene or libelous. User's may not host any hardcore adult content or porn websites on our shared hosting plans.
- Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 25 users) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
- Engaging in either of the above from a provider other than SOS and using an account on SOS as a mail drop for responses, or advertising a web site hosted at SOS.
- Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and by SOS.
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one's user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
- SOS prohibits IRC and associated programs, including psybnc, "bots", etc., scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding threatening, harassing, or obscene content and any proxies which do not require authentication, including open mail proxies, unprotected anonymous web surfing proxies.
- Repeatedly addressing members of our staff in a demeaning or rude manner. Using profanity in any oral or written communications with our staff, by any medium of communication, including but not limited to e-mail, instant messages, chat, text messaging, fax, postal mail, telephone, voice over Internet Protocol, or in-person communication. Yelling or shouting at our staff. Deliberately using all capital (uppercase) letters in any written communication to our staff; Insulting our staff because of their personal characteristics, or on the basis of their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or housing or economic status; or Deliberately providing false information to our staff for the purpose of harassing them or wasting their time.
Our Terms of Service will be updated soon
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us